The Montgomery County Small Business Association (MCSBA) was established to help companies located in Montgomery County, Maryland grow their business.
MCSBA is led by a group of small business owners, dedicated volunteers whose main concern is to help our members succeed. We understand the challenges in the current business environment and we are committed to providing CARE to our members: Connections. Access. Resources. Education.
Our members include, but are not limited to, small businesses registered with the Montgomery County, Maryland Limited Small Business Reserve Program (LSBRP) to provide services to the government.
Why join? Montgomery County Small Business Association will provide many benefits to its members, but not limited to:
- Member directory listing, linked to your company’s website.
- Networking events, in-person and virtual.
- Educational sessions including guest speakers addressing issues that impact the Montgomery County small business community.
- Resources and mentorship for small businesses to find contract opportunities with the Montgomery County Government and throughout the region.
- Opportunities to share your expertise! Get involved and expand your network by identifying teaming partners or serving on one of our committees.
- Membership benefits extend to your employees.